Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Left Behind

Today, the family I am staying with went tubing down the Chattahoochee River. I was looking forward to going because it sounded like fun. We were all getting ready to go

and

then

they were gone!

I had been left behind!

When they got home and told me about all the fun and adventures they had, I began to be glad that I had stayed behind. Some of the things they were telling me were almost scary. I mean, sure, they did fine, but I am a lot smaller.

Like when Butterfly's tube got away from her mom and then she fell out of her tube and couldn't touch bottom. I guess she and her mom were both really scared for a minute.

Or when Caiden got out of his tube and his mom fell out of hers trying to get him. Then their tubes floated down the river. Thankfully, Butterfly and her mom were able to catch them, but getting everyone reunited with their tubes was hard.

Like when the girls; FigNewTon, Taylor, and JJ were floating down the river. Taylor got out of her tube and panicked when she thought she saw a snake. The girls rushed to help her get back in.

Or once, when Nathan was all by himself, he fell out of his tube and had to swim to the shallow area near shore to get back on it.

I think I might have just floated on down the river never to be seen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment