Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Introductions

I thought I would tell you a bit about the family I am staying with. They go to sleep sometimes, like they did last night when I got here. They go to the store. The Dad cooks dinner, except sometimes Jaycob cooks dinner. Caiden told me a story about the time he and his brother Jaycob went to someone's house and went camping.

The Dad's name is David. Sometimes he sleeps after he goes to work.

The Mom's name is Stephanie. She works. She plays the Wii sometimes. And she works.

Jaycob is 17 years old and he drives. Sometimes he watches movies.

Nathan is 14 years old. He likes to watch football. Sometimes he likes to play football on the x-box, too.

Taylor is 11 years old. She likes to play at friend's houses. Sometimes she likes to play the Wii and she sometimes plays her DS in bed, even on school nights.

Caiden is 6 years old. He plays Tony Hawk Underground. Sometimes he likes to play the Wii. Sometimes he likes to go to a friend's house, too.

This is a picture of me with Caiden.


No comments:

Post a Comment