Saturday, August 29, 2009

Introducing the Family

Yesterday I did not have a lot of adventures because TheMom is sick. So I will take this chance to tell you a bit about the family I am staying with. They are really nice. There is TheMom, Butterfly and FigNewTon.
TheMom is really nice. She always makes sure that I am not forgotten at home. She is forever reminding Butterfly not to sit on me. She homeschools both girls and does the cooking. Yes, she is the ultimate super mom.
Butterfly is 14 years old and has a brain injury, making her think more like an 8 year old. She is very outgoing. She enjoys reading and currently just read my favorite book Flat Stanley.
FigNewTon is 12. She is a kind young lady. She enjoys ice skating and hopes to go to the Olympics. She also does some of the cooking.
They have a really nice apartment and have been showing me around Omaha, NE. They live in a city not far from Omaha.
I mostly get to hang out with the girls. The other day I scared Butterfly into thinking she had lost me by hiding under her books. I am having lots of fun with this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment